Become Asset Rich and Financially Free with High Quality Dividend Paying Shares
That’s where we come in. We’ve got the inside track to which dividend paying companies are undervalued, which ones to avoid, and which ones are likely to boost their dividends in the future.
Learn when to buy, when to sell, how to collect increasing dividends and how to then reinvest them to become asset rich and financially free.
Using our proprietary algorithms, we provide you with the historically undervalued and overvalued buy and sell zones for many dividend paying companies, for as little as £9.99 a month, less than a single trading commission.
Get More with Premium Content!
Be sure to sign up today, and you’ll gain immediate access to the following benefits:
- Access to our Dividend Shares Watchlist, including an overview of the prices at which high quality dividend paying companies are historically undervalued and overvalued. Companies such as:
We give subscribers the opportunity to view the top dividend paying companies we’re currently watching closely for possible inclusion in our Dividend Income Portfolio
- Access to our Dividend Value Profiles (click here to see a sample), which not only provides you with a Value Table, including the prices at which the company is undervalued and overvalued, but also a dynamic Yield Chart, the full dividend history and financial health
- Watch the real £76,000+ Dividend Income Portfolio of my own money invested in high quality dividend paying companies that match our investment strategy and algorithms
- Alerts, disseminated by email, with summary information of the shares we plan to buy or sell the next day
- Subscriber-only articles published in Dividend Income News when any company news announced warrant reporting, such as company results and dividend announcements, as well as updates to our real money portfolio
- Your copy of the Guide to Dividend Investing (click here to see a preview) at HALF PRICE for just £9.99 (RRP: £19.99)
- Access the valuation methodology and computations which we apply during our investment research process in order to ascertain whether a company’s share is historically undervalued, overvalued, or somewhere in between.
Beat the Market with High Quality Dividend Shares!
Become part of the Dividend Income Investor.com community
Yield Chart of British American Tobacco
Share prices generally fluctuate between repetitive extremes of high dividend yield and low dividend yield. These recurring extremes of yield are used to establish the yield-boundary curves of undervalued and overvalued price levels.
As determined by our algorithms share prices are Undervalued (Green) or Overvalued (Orange) in the Yield Chart when they are within a ten per cent range of their historic levels of high or low dividend yield.
The Highs (Blue) and Lows (Red) are shown based on the monthly high and low share prices.
To reduce the period under consideration drag to the right the “slider” below the chart.