The last few years income from bonds and savings accounts have slowly been undermined by the low interest rates available and increasingly higher inflation.
For an income investor, building a stocks and shares portfolio, investing in shares of high quality dividend paying shares rather than in bonds has become increasingly attractive.
In a recent article I explore the differences between bonds versus the income from dividend paying shares.
In the current climate with poor interest rates and the ongoing effect of inflation undermining fixed bond incomes, high quality dividend paying companies, that increase their dividends annually at or above inflation rate and purchased at historically undervalued share prices, stand out as the best investments for income.
- Click here for the article on Dividends versus Bonds Income
- Subscribe to Free Dividend Alerts
- Follow us on Twitter – get live updates of new entrees
- Return from this page to Blog
- Return from this page to Home